Sunday, October 11, 2009

Green & Blacks

FOOD OF THE GODS
My FAVORITE Chocolate to eat and cook or bake with is Green and Blacks Organic Chocolates (and Scharffen Berger but we'll talk about that later). Amazing flavor and texture; it is far by the best. Their white chocolate is to die for and the fact that it is filled with little specks of vanilla beans makes it even better! There is something lovely, majical and Willy Wonka-ish about unwrapping a delicately foiled bar of chocolate. I always wait to find the Golden Ticket. My favorites are the White, Maya Gold, Ginger, Hazelnut and Current, and Dark 70%. Granted... I haven't had one that I don't absolutely love. Oh... They have many other amazing products, too, like Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate... the list goes on!


http://greenandblacks.com/us/

No comments:

Post a Comment